Finally, today, 2009's O level candidates went to their respective schools to receive result slips. Yeah, just a piece of paper, with their grades imprinted on them which determines their future. As someone who has gone through the path, I remembered every single detail on what I did, how I behave, what was going through my mind, and eventually, the outcome at the end when it was during my time. All praises to the One, that when it was during my time, it was all smooth, no heartbreaks, except, a lil' bit of woes, 1) i could actually done better & 2) separation from friends.
This time round, it'll be the A levels result. Something different, something more significant. And I know, even before its time for me to receive the results, I'm already starting to feel the two "woes" stated above, with number one being amplified. I wouldn't label it as a regret, because given the condition, circumstances and situation that I'm in, I really did my best. Okay, that's it. I don't wanna emo nemo anymore. Till then, let's enjoy what ever time we have left, especially you guys who are going to serve the NS.